Assume all or some co-host responsibilities in exchange for up to 70% off monthly price. 🎉
As the Ambassador, you’ll get to live at TCL and interact directly with the guests! Yay! 😀
The Ambassador has three main responsibilities:
- Give each guest a great experience 🧐
- General care:
- Buying stuff 🧻
- Maintenance 👨🔧
- Cleaning 🧹
Procurement of Consumables (~ 1 hr/week)🧻
You will need to purchase and transport the following items to TCL as needed:
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Cleaning supplies
- Drain cleaner
- Drinking water filters
- Garbage bags
- Air freshener
- Light bulbs
Maintenance (~ 2 hrs/week)👨🔧
You will need to do the following responsibilities:
- Taking out the trash daily
- Kindly encourage residents to do their dishes, put dishes where they belong, wash dishes
- Check for mail
- Watering plants 2/week
- Filter cleaning and replacement
- Drinking water
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine
- General upkeep (repairs on basis)
- Examples: fix leaky toilet, replace lights, unclog shower drain, fix broken chair, troubleshoot internet issues, maintain central heating, fix radiators (one is leaking)
Cleaning (~ 4-6 hrs/week)🧹
You will need to do or pay someone else to do the following cleaning responsibilities:
- Weekly cleaning common area
- Room turnover on basis
- Take out trash
- Put laundry to wash (towels, bed sheets, duvet cover, pillow cases)
- Spray and wipe dust (tables, night stands, closet top)
- General laundry
- Whites with bleach
- Kitchen towels
- Bathroom towels
- Clean windows (once per 2 months)
General Rules 📜
- Clean up after yourself
- Communicate your concerns when they arise
- Don’t leave your personal things in the common areas
- See a problem? Take a picture and post on the group chat!
- Don’t stockpile utensils or dishes in your room
Soft rules 📜
- be considerate
- be friendly
- treat others like you want to be treated
Kitchen Rules 📜
- Wash your dishes
- Don’t want to share? Put your name on it!
- Use wood utensils when cooking
- Each resident has a dedicated cubbie in the pantry and shelf in the big fridge
Bathroom Rules 📜
- Lift toilet seat when stand-pissing
- Wash your hands after using the bathroom
- It is recommended to poop in bathroom 2. Also open the window a crack and use air freshener.
- Don’t spend excessive time on the toilet, other people also need to relieve themselves
Office Space Rules 📜
- Business hours: 9am – 8pm, Mon-Fri
- Be mindful of noise when speaking on the phone
- Clear your desk when you leave
- Book exchange: leave a book, take a book
- Desks are first come, first served at the beginning of each day
Please use the form below to request or extend your stay at Transylvanian Coliving.
This Accommodation Agreement is made by and between
Ambassador (A) and Transylvanian Coliving (TCL) as of the date set forth on the form submission. The parties hereby agree as follows:
- The property is located at: Dorobatilor 55, Cluj-Napoca Romania 400117
- The property is fully furnished
- The rental party shall consist of Ambassador (A) and the (B) additional guests
- For each guest (B), party pays an additional fee = to 30% of base nightly price.
- Length of stay
- Minimum: 1 month
- Guest must pay month by month (every ~30 days).
- Changes to reservation
- Guest must announce an early check out with at least 1 month notice.
- TCL must announce eviction with at least 1 month notice.
- Check in and out:
- Check in
- After 4 pm, available sooner upon request
- Check in flat fee: $7
- Deposit required upon reservation.
- Check out
- 11 am, non-negotiable. TCL may charge a flat fee of $10 for late check out
- We are not responsible for any possessions left at TCL
- Check in
- Deposit: Money withheld should there be damage, dirt, or other costs incurred to TCL during guest stay.
- One month’s worth of rent cash which shall be returned within 7 days upon check out.
- Credit card information with authorization to charge up to $500 in damages should they arise.
- Guest agrees to abide by this agreement and attached rules at all times while at the property, and shall positively enforce all other member of the rental party and anyone else guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while residing at the property.
- Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection or emergency. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Guest may cancel within 24 hours of making a request
- Guest may cancel at any time in response to national emergencies
- Payment: Acceptable payment methods are: credit card/PayPal/bank transfer/cash
As per my form submission below, I hereby
- give permission to charge my credit card/PayPal account for the deposit amount above should my stay at TCL incur damages.
- assume responsibilities as outlined in the”Ambassador Summary” section above.